Tuesday 22 September 2015

Social Media makes mankind become better

I’ve used Facebook since 2008. In the past 7 years, I’m starting to remind myself one thing, “do not addicted in this social platform “.

I‘d created a Facebook account since 2008 and the main reason why I create an account because my friend told me to do so. I always update status on Facebook like how I feel or somebody just made me very angry and I want my friends to back me up on Facebook, Asking for a like.



There is no way to deny that social media can make people understand each other better. People can update anything about their life on social media platform and share the world how they feel or what they thought. If they didn’t update any status on social media platform, people still can know something about yours, like watch some photo taking by you and they know that you like photography. Or even you subscribed one page, people will also it on social media platform and know that you are subscribing one of your favorite page.  











On the other hand, there are no barrier on social media platform. People could come from anywhere. For example, some of my friend are Americans, we always chat each other on Facebook. If I want they know anything about me recently, all I have to do is update my status on Facebook, no need to write a letter and mail to them. It save a lot of time to tell them my daily life. It’s breaking the wall between country and country and build a global village.



Student: Yuen Hoi Wang Patrick




1 comment:

  1. Dear Patrick, the arguments in the writing are organised. Nice. You also make use of the platform in an impressive way by inserting images. What you need to do for your future writing is to make reference to some theoretical terms and concepts, and to provide the reader with specific theoretical perspective in examining a topic. This is particular important in your portfolio assignment. Keep up the nice work! (Frankie)

    ReplyDelete