Tuesday 22 September 2015

For my personal experience, social media is a part of my daily life. When i get free times or not ,i may usually use my iPhone/mac book to get connecting on the internet.So today , i will focus on my individual browsing preferences .

Honestly,i am a hardcore instagram user , i use instagram to follow what thing or which people i interested .Also , absolute majority of my friends are instagram user too ,so that when i using instagram, i can checked out my friend’s up to date happened easily.Similarly, they can checked out my recent when i keep updating my personal status or photos  on my instagram account .

As you can see  , base on this point ,for my view,i think that social media can help people understand each other better when they are apply using internet/ social media browser enthusiastically.

on the other side , people who are not actively or interested on internet/social media apps(they are usually old people or poor areas peoples), when our modern world become more science and technology day by day, they might make themself more detached from each other whose using social media to exchange information .

chan ho yin edward ,ec
21/9/2015

1 comment:

  1. Dear Edward, I am quite new to Instagram so your sharing is interesting to me. In fact, you can try to write about your experience in more details by reflecting on how people use Instagram (including when they like uploading, what they like uploading, etc.) Then you can go in more depth by telling me that whether this is addiction or you can really derive pleasures from using Instagram. Do you think that it has changed people's life dramatically? You have already provided me with observations. So I guess it would not be too difficult to insert more details. On the other hand, please make reference to some concepts and terms in your forthcoming writing, especially in the portfolio assignments. (Frankie)

    ReplyDelete